THE COMEDY SCHOOL CHARITABLE TRUST
Additional information provided by charity
FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC AND IN PARTICULAR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE DISADVANTAGED, SOCIALLY EXCLUDED OR AT RISK OF EXCLUSION OR WHO HAVE OFFENDED OR ARE AT RISK OF OFFENDING BY USING COMEDY AS A TOOL TO ADVANCE EDUCATION AND TRAINING IN SOCIAL AND LIFE SKILLS AND RESPONSIBLE CITIZENSHIP AND BY ESTABLISHING A MENTORING PROGRAMME TO PROVIDE GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT SO AS TO ASSIST IN THEIR REHABILITATION AND SETTLEMENT IN THE WIDER COMMUNITY.
• Makes grants to individuals
• Makes grants to organisations
• Provides human resources
• Provides buildings/facilities/open space
• Sponsors or undertakes research
• Economic/Community development/Employment
• Children/Young people
• People with disabilities
• People of a particular ethnic or racial origin
• Other charities/Voluntary bodies
• General public/Mankind
Number of trustees: 6
Patrons: Sean Lock, Paul Whitehouse, Andi Osho.